About Us | List of Board Members | Calendar | Testimonials
Who We Are
Childhood Cancer Connection, Inc. (CCCI)is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization supporting children and their families diagnosed with cancer and blood disorders. Activities include: The Rainbow Connection Camp, community education, holiday parties, parent support activities, and outings.
Founded as Candlelighters.
First campers attend the first camp.
Name change to The Rainbow Connection.
Name change to Childhood Cancer Connection Inc.
Each committee focuses on a key area of activity, which divides the board's work into more manageable tasks. Each special committee is made up of individual members of the board who work directly with volunteers (non board members) and sponsors. Committees will review options and committee chairs will regularly present their findings and recommendations to the board as a whole during the general board meeting.
Interested in volunteering in a special committee please send a message to email@example.com.
(Board Members Only)
(Board Members & Non Board Members)
Join the Board
CCCI is ran by a purely volunteer board.
Board members are elected or re-elected at the Childhood Cancer Connection annual meeting in November. Renewable two-year terms run from January 1 through December 31. During that time, board members are asked to:.
Our Executive Board
- Lance Hallberg, President Current Board Member Since 2013 Lance Hallberg is an Assistant Professor in…
- Michael Jonson, Vice President Current Biography/Credentials
- Janis Matthews, Past President Biography/Credentials
- Ashley Matthews, Secretary
- Catalina Castro, Camp Director Biography/Credentials
- Tayna Vazquez, Treasurer Chair, Media Committee Board Member Since 2014 Tayna Vazquez works at the…